The information that we may collect in operating our website may include the following data relating to you:
- Details of your visit to our website and the pages/resources that you may access, including, but not limited too, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Any information that you provide to us by completing contact forms on our website, this may include a request for information or to request a call back from us.
- Any information that you provide us when you contact us for any reason.
We also use Google Analytics as a third party to gain information about the users website. Such information will not identify the individual personally and is purely statistical data about our visitors and their use of our website.
We may acquire information pertaining to your general internet use by using a cookie file. Such cookie files are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie file is generally stored on your computers internal hard drive as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They aid us to improve our website and the service that we provide to our clients.
Please note, all computer hardware has the ability to decline cookies. You simply need to activate the setting in your browser to allow you to decline cookies. Should this be activated it may hinder access to certain parts of our website.
You may find this website useful in understanding more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited other website.
Use of your information
The information that we collect from you is only the information that you choose to provide on our Contact Us Today Form. This information is used solely for the purpose of contacting you by email or by phone (depending on what has been provided by you) and we do not share this information with any third party.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may choose to disclose your information to any staff member of Forefront Audio Visual Limited.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties for:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- To assist in any fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Forefront Audio Visual Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office ICO. Certificate Reference: ZB314990.